PLEASE REVIEW THE PREMIUM BOOK BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS FORM
Counties, LEAs, and teachers are invited to upload images of their student’s art, using the bulleted guide below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING STUDENT ARTWORK
All images must be 5 Mgs or under – All images must be
uploaded via the link provided. Submission
sent to email will not be considered. If an LEA is submitting more than 20 entries, they must submit a separate form for the remaining entries.
For those who are submitting very large amounts of entries (80-100
- Take a picture of or scan the artwork
- Insert the image of the artwork into the frame image file (provided below), and crop the artwork to fit in the frame
- Type the following information in the gold box in the lower center of the frame:
- School, District Initials
- Ensure that district policy on displaying student work is followed
- Upload each piece individually
+), please contact Wyndham Kemsley to make arrangements with Dropbox or Google Drive. For questions, contact Wyndham Kemsley at
email@example.com. Any artwork submitted to Wyndham via email WILL NOT be included in the virtual showcase.