Special Youth Shows
Dates: September 9 and September 16
Rules: 1. Open to all young people through age 18.
2. Flowers, fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc. must be grown by the exhibitor in a family garden or yard.
3. More specific entry information can be found on line at albuquerquegardencenter.org
4. There will be gardeners at the Fair to help exhibitors.
5. Entries are judged by age with winners receiving ribbons.
1. Bring entries for September 9 on September 8 between 4pm-6mp or September 9 between 7am-9am.
2. Bring entries for September 16 on September 15 between 4pm-6pm or September 16 between 7am-9am
OTHER EVENTS DURING THE FLOWER SHOWS
1. Presentation on "Growing Mushrooms"
Dates: September 10 and September 17
2. Chili Ristra Construction Demonstration
3. Throughout the shows the Master Gardeners will have a display focusing on Conservation ideas.
4. Visitors will be able to take their pictures against a large flower backdrop created by Danielle Lowry of Flowers by Zach-Low.